By Lucia Yess
It’s no secret, spring is known for weight loss and desiring healthier bodies. You may want to shed those winter pounds but how can we do it in a sustainable and healthy way? Of course you can! Lets keep moving in creative ways and pairing yoga with our additional activities.
Minneapolis and St.Paul offer us so many great ways to get outside and move your lovely body. Listed below are Yess Yoga’s favorite ways to move.
- Yoga at Yess Yoga (naturally). Check out oue class schedule
- Take a bike ride around the Chain of Lakes
- Run along the Mississippi River with a friend
- Smell the roses at the Rose Gardens
- Enjoy the ballparks at Como Park. You can even go to the zoo
- Swim! Don’t be shy, you look GREAT
- Toss a Frisbee around in one of our amazing parks
- Groove at Dance Churc.
- Camp at a Minnesota State Park
- Climb a tree
- Rollerblade, Fly a kite, Walk a dog, Catch some fireflies, or even Draw with chalk
Whatever you do this spring make sure you enjoy the outdoors. Your bodies deserve some fresh air and some action then join us for a class to stretch out and relax your physical, mental and energetic bodies.